Wednesday 23 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Golden Lily

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My selection for this week is:



The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Publication Date:June 12th 2012
Publisher:Razorbill


Summary from Goodreads:
The second thrilling installment in Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy spinoff series

Tough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students--children of the wealthy and powerful--carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie, and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Richelle Mead's breathtaking Bloodlines series explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive. In this second book, the drama is hotter, the romances are steamier, and the stakes are even higher.

What I think:
Richelle Mead needs no introduction. Neither her work. I just love anything she writes even if let's face it, we have seen greater things from her than her last couple of books. But I just can't resist the world she creates, so The Golden Lily is one of my most anticipated books of the year!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read Bloodlines, yet but I'll read it soon. Great pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to get into the Vampire Academy ones unfortunately! It's a shame because Bloodlines and this both have pretty covers. :/

    ComaCalm's Waiting For...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so want this one...this was actually on a previous WOW post of mine....great selection

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloodlines didn't really do it for me, but I may still have to give this one a try. I love the layout of your blog. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice i have to play catch up want to see my pick click on my link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I'd been able to get into Mead's books! So many people are excited about this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read the first book. Haven't read any of her books, actually *hangs head down in shame* but I sure going to try out her books! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-13-adrienne-stoltz.html

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails