Friday 25 November 2011

TGIF (4)


TGIF is a really fun feature hosted over at GReads and I'm just loving its questions every single week!






This week's question is:

When You're Not Reading: What occupies your time 
when your nose isn't stuck in a book?


Well, when I'm not reading you will most likely find me on my pc doing something!That something will most probably be blogging or playing numerous games or chatting.
When I'm not reading or in front of my pc, then I will most likely be with my friends.I love meeting with them and talking with them about anything and everything over coffee!Coffee is a must!

What are you doing when you're not reading?
Just let me know in your comments!


Also:

This week at Books to Brighten your Mood

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yes! If I'm not reading books, I'm usually talking about them or blogging about them.

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails