Tuesday 31 July 2012

Winner Announcement and Apologies

Hello everyone! You may have noticed that for the past weeks I have been a little MIA but unfortunately life has been a little bit crazy for me lately and as a result my blog is suffering the consequences of mine never being home :P Nothing bad has happened, it's just summer, there are some wedding preparations on the middle and that's where I was probably during the last days: planning or sunbathing :)

So, I'm sorry for neglecting my blog a little bit. Promise I will make up to you :)

Also, the winner for Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye is Jenese!
The winner has already been notified and claimed her prize. Thank you all for entering and don't forget to check here the ongoing giveaway for a copy of Taste by Kate Evangelista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails