Sunday 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox #25


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week i got:


Ghosts and Echoes by Lyn Benedict

Tall Tales and Wedding Veils by Jane Graves

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong


Also for review:



Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(Thanks to Spencer Hill Press for an ARC e-copy of this book!)










Winterborne by Augusta Blythe
(Thanks to the author herself for providing me with a copy of her book!I am currently reading this one and it's really good up until now!)







So,what did you get this week in your mailbox?


8 comments:

  1. Great books! Half-Blood and The Gathering sound great.

    I'm now following you and I'd love for you to follow back <3
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved The Gathering! I've always wanted to read Jennifer Armentrout's series, I hear such great things about it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still got to read The Gathering but I loved the Darkest Powers trilogy so I'm sure I'll pick it up soon. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I'm very interested in Half-Blood.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! I hope you like the Gathering. I loved. And you got Half Blood! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, The Gathering! I've heard such good things about Kelley Armstrong, I am rather looking forward to reading one of her books soon!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of good looking books. I can't wait to hear more about Winterborne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some really great books. Happy reading

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails