Friday 27 April 2012

Follow Friday #30






Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
It's that time of week were we all gather up and visit new exciting blogs or catch up with familiar ones :)

This week's question is:
Have you had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then “broke up” with later on in either the series or a stand-alone book? Tell us about him or her.

We all have a character that we fell in love with and then he quite disappointed us. It's quite common, I know. But the first that comes to my mind is Gale from The Hunger Games. I may never have been Team Gale, but I liked him as a character. I enjoyed him up to the last book I'm afraid, where his character went under such changes I couldn't recognise  him anymore.

What about you? Which character disappointed you so much that you "broke up" with him/her? Just leave me a comment!

And don't forget to join my team for the Daemon Invasion, the fun event Jennifer Armentrout has organised to celebrate her upcoming release of Onyx! Learn more details here.


6 comments:

  1. I said Gale too!!
    New Follower :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gale was a very popular answer. LOL

    I'm an old gfc follower. :)

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/04/ff-feature-and-follow-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love Gale! But I understand why people don't like him anymore. Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first book, which is weird because about three years ago when I picked it up and finished in it a day, I was begging for the next. I had to wait a year and just never read the next one:/ So, my point is I can't decide if I'm Team Peeta or Gale yet. lol

    I've been a follower for a few FF's now!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/04/follow-friday-april-27th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel ashamed that I have not read the Hunger games trilogy. I really am going to read them very soon. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read the Hunger Games (first person pet peeve) but have seen the movie and enjoyed it although Gale isn't in it for very long. I guess I will have to wait for the rest of the films to see he begins to annoy me.

    Here's my Follow Friday. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails