Wednesday 1 September 2010

Book Of The Month


Book of the Month is a brand new monthly meme hosted by my friend Giota from Just Another Book Blog.
Every month we will be able to pick our favourite book among those we read and post it through this meme along with some words about what we liked most about it.

I think that this is an excellent way of learning about new books and why our fellow bloggers liked them so much.So,don't waste time,visit Just Another Book Blog and participate at this amazing brand new meme!

My favourite book for August is beyond doubt Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles!I just loved this book!I loved the main characters and the romance was well built and believable.It was a touching book that everyone should read!
You can always see my review of the book here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails