Tuesday 27 December 2011

Back from Christmas Holidays and Winner Announcement!

After a much needed small break from blogging I'm now back and fully functional!
I spent my Christmas holidays along family and I ate so much that I can barely walk right now...!I honestly think that diet will hit my New Year's Resolution after this point!

So, time now to announce the winner of Jennifer Estep's Kiss of Frost.
And, the winner is:



Michelle @Book Briefs

Congrats Michelle!!!


The winner has been notified and has 48 hours to claim the prize!

Update: Michelle has kindly informed that she has already won Kiss of Frost so the new winner is Carrie who has already contacted and claimed her prize :)



3 comments:

  1. Sometimes breaks are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ailsa Yeah I really needed a small break!After all I can't stay away from things for long :)

    @Savannah Thank you Savannah, hope you had a wonderful time too :)

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails