Monday 5 September 2011

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At last, after two well spent weeks I'm back to reality!Vacation is over,and as of last night,I'm back to my admittedly beloved routine!Don't get me wrong,I love vacationing,but still as soon as I got back home all I could think of was "Home, Sweet Home"!

I have to admit,I really needed to get some time off of everything (my fiance more so than me...) and just sit back,relax and only care about which beach visiting next to get a bit tanned!And that's how I could pretty much sum up my first week of vacation which I spent in Zakynthos,a gorgeous island indeed!The next week I spent it visiting my parents back in Volos,so that doesn't really count as vacation,but still!

I loved the island of Zakynthos!Beautiful beaches (not as beautiful as in other Ionian islands but still way more beautiful than those I usually go to while in Athens!),really welcoming and polite people (I just got to say that,almost everyone in this island is beyond polite and helpful) and really,I mean really delicious food!One thing I just can't complain about is the food!Large quantities,in reasonable prices, and it was among the rare occassions where I didn't get to starve while vacationing...!

But enough chit chat,I have some photographic evidence of my time in Zakynthos!




This is the view of the island when entering the port,it doesn't really show that much,but those pictures are always among my favorites!




That's the most famous beach and sightseeing of the island.It's the Shipwreck,a really small beach,with ,well,a shipwreck in the middle of it.The beach can only be approached by boat,nothing else, and it's gorgeous!The waters are amazingly blue and clear and on the plus side,the trip to get there is fantastic.I just have to say,that the most beautiful part of the island couldn't be approached by anything else but boat, and it was really a shame,that I couldn't get there.But thinking of it again,maybe that part was the most beautiful because of that exactly.Humans have a rather deteriorating effect on everything naturally beautiful...



Here is my friend,thinking that he somehow got on Titanic...

My best friend and I!




And here is a photo of all five of us!


Glad to be back with you guys,no matter how an amazing time I had in Zakynthos!



6 comments:

  1. Very cool pictures. What a wonderful place for a vacation. Definitely a wee bit jealous. Glad to have ya back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Looks like an amazing trip!

    I found you through Book Blogs and signed up to follow you. When you have a chance- please stop by and follow the blog for my middle grade novel that I am hoping to get published. http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    Take care-
    Jess- although I may show up as Fairday, the main character from my novel. I can't figure out why that happens sometimes and I can't fix it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a really awesome time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna, welcome home! But it looks like you had a great time, and I do love those pictures! I've never been to Greece yet but sure plan to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails