Sunday 10 July 2011

In My Mailbox #30


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

This week I got:

The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

The Demon in Me by Michelle Rowen


A HUGE thanks to Giota from An Untold Story for those two amazing book!


Also from Net Galley:


 Blood by K.J. Wignall









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies                                                                                


So,what did you get this week in your mailbox?



9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Lying Game S: Hope it's good!
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books. I haven't read anything from Sara Shepard yet! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The Lying Game so I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. I have Blood too. I cannot wait to start reading it.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh A Beautiful Dark!! That one looks sooo good!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Beautiful Dark has such a gorgeous cover!! I've seen a lot of it in people's IMMs this week.

    Check out mine--> http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read some of them :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got some on netgalley as well! Super excited to get into them!

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails