Wednesday 24 November 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Fallen Angel

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My selection for this week is:


Fallen Angel (Fallen Angel #1) by Heather Terrell
Publication Date: December 28th 2010
Publisher: HarperTeen


Summary from Goodreads:
Heaven-sent?
Ellie was never particularly good at talking to boys—or anyone other than her best friend and fellow outcast, Ruth. Then she met Michael.
Michael is handsome, charming, sweet. And totally into Ellie. It’s no wonder she is instantly drawn to him. But Michael has a secret. And he knows Ellie is hiding something, too. They’ve both discovered they have powers beyond their imagining. Powers that are otherworldly.
Ellie and Michael are determined to uncover what they are, and how they got this way . . . together. But the truth has repercussions neither could have imagined. Soon they find themselves center stage in an ancient conflict that threatens to destroy everything they love. And it is no longer clear whether Ellie and Michael will choose the same side.
In this electrifying novel, Heather Terrell spins a gripping supernatural tale about true love, destiny, and the battle of good versus evil.
 

What i think:
Again,a book about angels!Is it me,or the next hot thing after vampires are angels?Anyway,i love books about angels and this one seems really intriguing!



3 comments:

  1. Angels! Yes. I love books about angels too. This one sounds pretty awesome. I'm putting it on my list-thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and added both her books to tbr list

    MYWOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be popular for WOW today. I like this cover. I'm not really into angel books although I'm reading one now that I really like (Angelfire) so maybe I'll change my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails