I was really excited to be informed that i won another award,this time from sweet Tina from Book Couture.Thank you so much Tina for thinking of me!
Here are the rules of this award:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
- Answer the 10 survey questions.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I have never though of it that way,i guess because it never occured to me to be anonymous.My name is under every review or post i wtite and i like it that way!Since a review is one's personal opinion i think that his readers should know some things about him.And besides i was never afraid to say my opinion!
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Oh well,i'm really stubborn... Maybe if i wasn't that stubborn i would actually pick another major to study,but no,i decided to be a psychologist and no matter what i had to be one!If i did the right thing?That's a tricky question...
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see someone happy with her image and her life and full of dreams for the future!
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Mocha frappuchino with rasberry syrup....I love Starbucks!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
It depends on my mood!Most of the times i read a book but i may as well watch tons of episodes of my favorite series or spend hours watching movies!
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
At my 25 i could hardly say that i accomplished everything in my life...I don't think i could feel that i have accomplished everything even at my 80...I still have to find a decent job,travel to so many places and do hundreds of things until i'm satisfied and even then,some things might come up!
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Well,i wasn't really shy,but most of my teachers didn't even know my existence (don't ask how is that possible,if you ever attented a class in Greece you could find that extremely possible!).I wasn't the class clown either but i had my share in a number of funny incidents...I was never an overachiever and i never ditched a class or project.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
I can't think of one right now...Maybe it's because i haven't woken up properly yet!
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Well,it depends...I don't think that it would be proper to start writing down anything that has to do with myself...If it's required and relevant i don't nind sharing things about me but that doesn't mean that i would start posting anything about me.That's the job for a journal,not a books blog.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
That's not even a question...Definitely reading!Besides i can't talk for hours on the phone,it irritates me,unless there's a problem or i'm talking about books!In those cases i can handle long phone sessions!
And here are the blogs where i pass this award: