Wednesday 3 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Mephisto Covenant

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My selection for this week is:

The Mephisto Covenant (The Mephisto Covenant,#1) by Trinity Faegen
Publication Date: September 27th 2011
Publisher: EgmontUSA


Pre-Order via Book Depository


Summary from Goodreads: 
 Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.

A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.

With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?

What I think:
Another really interesting premise and yet another book with a really beautiful cover.What more could I ask for The Mephisto Covenant to get my attention?

  

12 comments:

  1. Ah doomed love! The cover is gorgeous!

    for my wow: http://piscesmuse.wordpress.com/2011/08/03/waiting-on-wednesday-fury-by-elizabeth-miles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book sounds great, Love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one, it looks awesome. Great pick!
    Happy Reading
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My WoW: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this book too! It sounds amazing and you're right about the cover; it's gorgeous!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this cover. Can't wait to read it when it comes out!

    Here's my WOW: http://bit.ly/re4PgY

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of this one is gorgeous with a capital g and the summary makes it sound pretty promising as well. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick. Looking forward to this one too!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually have an ebook copy of this one that I need to read. Can't wait to see what you think of it when you read it. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that I got this on Netgalley! Can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard about this book, it looks fantastic.


    My Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails