Thursday 5 May 2011

From Europe to the World!



About Happy Books


I just wanted to let you know,that Sabrina from About Happy Books has decided to begin a brand new feature at her blog,called From Europe to the world,where she invites European bloggers over at her place!The purpose of her feature is to introduce European bloggers at the blogging community and in return for more people to get to know something more about the places we come from!An amazing feature I'm certain!
Sabrina kindly invited me for a guest post and I couldn't but accept her invitation!You can read my guest post here and while at it take a closer look at Sabrina's blog!Her reviews are plainly amazing :)

1 comment:

  1. Visiting you via Happy Books new feature.
    Good to meet you.

    I am Carol, living in the UK.
    I tend to read general fiction, historical fiction, chick lit.

    carol

    ReplyDelete

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails