Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday Craving

I thought that it would be interesting to establish a new blog habbit for my Sundays.So,i thought of picking the most irresistible book release of the week and present it to you all,along with the reasons why i'm so excited about that book!It's not a meme and i'm aware that other blogs out there have a post similar in concept to this one.I just have a lot of free time on Sundays and i thought that it would be nice to share with my fellow readers the most interesting book release of the week.
If however there is a meme out there with that concept and you know it,feel free to inform me about it and i would be glad to participate at it.

So,this week's release i'm dying to read is.....


                                                            

                                                
I read Fallen a couple of months ago and i really liked it!Especially the ending left me with so many unanswered questions that i'm now dying to know how the story will continue.Apart from that,i think that both of Lauren's Kate books have two of the most beautiful YA covers out there!

So,what is this week's release you're dying to put your hands on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Giveaways


Related Posts with Thumbnails